Christiane Heggan's Blog
Thursday, June 30, 2005
 
July 4th celebrations
I don't know about you, but I always get a little emotional on patriotic holidays. Every house is displaying a flag, people are gearing up for cookouts and family reunions. Genuardi's was packed this morning and the baskets were overflowing with hamburgers, ribs, pork and beans, potatoes. Oh, boy, I'm hungry already.

I hope you'll all have a wonderful time with your families. Mine is far, far away and getting together is limited, although I do try to see them once a year. Fortunately, I have my son, his wife and my three grandsons. There's no time to be blue with those boys around.

I'm off to make that flag cake. Wish me luck.

Happy 4th everyone.
Comments:
hi we are a collective of italian musicians....we are trying to build a network of text authors, compositors and musician to produce music thanks to a flux of continuous inspiration!!!

Please send us materials, ideas and whatever u want to:

htpp://csanet.blogspot.com
damoreman@katamail.com
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger