Christiane Heggan's Blog
Thursday, June 23, 2005
 
tid bits from Christiane
Summer started out gorgeous, and with a great salad recipe from the Today Show--roasted shrimp and roasted peaches. I'm going to try it. If you want the recipe, go to the Today Show website. It's listed.

I have been writing, not sewing this week. Need the page count desperately. The bookmarks for the November book, Now You Die, are designed and at the printer. I should have them by the end of July.

This coming weekend promises to be both busy and fun. The boys are in a new baseball tournament, our friends in northern New Jersey are having a garden party and another friend is having a booksigning party at her beautiful lake-front home. That doesn't give me much time to try out my new stove, but who wants to cook inside in the summer, anyway.

Have a great weekend. Will talk to you next week.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger