Christiane Heggan's Blog
Thursday, July 21, 2005
 
hot, hot, hot
I'm constantly humming that song these days as there doesn't seem to be any relief in sight from the opressive heat. The weather has forced me to stay indoors and work. As a result, I now have 210 pages done (out of about 400). Not bad.

I'm also preparing the update for my website to which I will include two more recipes for the busy woman. That section of the website always generates a lot of e-mails. Women are too busy to cook, but occasionally they want something special, and quick. If that describes you, check out the website. This time around I'll include a recipe from a friend of mine, or rather two friends--Nick Biennes and Rhea Gallaher, better known as Judith Gould, the bestselling author of the book SINS. Nick and Rhea spend a lot of time in Greece and always come back with mouthwatering recipes, which they were nice enough to share with me.

I'll also include an excerpt from NOW YOU DIE, my November book, and information on how to enter my drawing--very easy. I don't know what the prize will be yet--but it will be nice.
I've got to run, but I'll see you soon.
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by Blogger